lumber

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Ormond Beach Florida United States of America
Evaluation Solutions LLC
12276 San Jose Blvd Suite 521 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Evaluation Solutions LLC Seven months and still no payment from this ripoff company Jacksonville, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Evaluation Solutions never paid me

I had done 8 BPO's for this company dating back to August 2009.  It's mid February and after multiple calls and emails, I have given up.  This company does not want to pay agents and they will just keep giving you the runaround hoping that you will go away.  They owe me $405 for 9 or their infamous "Rush" 1 day orders.  I have filed a complaint with the areas Better Business Bureau and I would recommend other agents do the same at this address:

Unbelievably, there are no complaints on file, so if this company has ripped you off, then this is a good place to start complaining.

It's only $405 but after seeing all of the complaints, I have contacted one of the top class action lawyer in Florida and the Southeast.  I'm not sure if this will go anywhere, but I feel I have to try.  If you have been ripped off by Evaluation Solutions, contact me and I will put you on a list to give to the lawyers if they think they can get our money and put a stop to this.  We work to hard for every dollar these days and we don't need a company using us like this without any intention of paying up.

I will be researching State of Florida resources, especially if this company is licensed in some way.  I do have their 2009 annual report which lists the owners of the company on it.  No phone numbers though, go figure!  I'll post anything I find back here in the near future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evaluation-Solutions-LLC/Jacksonville-Florida-32223/Evaluation-Solutions-LLC-Seven-months-and-still-no-payment-from-this-ripoff-company-Jacks-567175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evaluation Solutions LLC

Evaluation Solutions never paid me

AUTHOR: shar - (United States of America)

Hi,

I have completed 9 BPOs for a total of $425 for this company since February 2012 and I have never been paid. No one answer the phone number and no one even return messages that are left for them.

Do not work for them.

If someone is ready to file a lawsuit against this ripoff company, please let me know.

Shar