Complaint Review: Evaluation Solutions

• Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Angry — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Evaluation Solutions
12276 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Evaluation Solutions Evaluaiton Solutions Fails to pay Real Estate Agents for Broker Price Opinion Reports Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Comment: They haven't paid me either.

Evaluation Solutions has failed to pay me for over a dozen BPO reports that I submitted to them since August 2010. My last payment from them was in August 2010. This was for BPO reports completed back in March, April, May, June, July.

Since then I have completed approximately 19 BPO's without reimbursement. I have contacted the reps that provided the assignments and some of them indicated my reimbursement requests have been "escalated to accounting".

That hasn't produced any results and I am still waiting for a check. Judging by the long list of complaints from other agents, I am not alone.

Suggestion to other agents:Stop taking on assignments from this company and focus your time and efforts with other companies that need BPO services and have a solid history of payment i.e Goodman and Dean. Pays within 21-30 days. Very responsive to quesitons and calls.

If you have been stung by this group here are some contact names and emails that I came across from other posts ( one was from a former employee, also complaining about this company) Good luck.

Owner: Bryan Guckavan 904-288-2004 ext 101 or 904-288-2101 bguckavan@evalonline.net

Owner: Jim Moore: 904-288-2004 ext 102 or 904-288-2102 jmoore@evalonline.net

Assistant: Lorie: 904-288-2004 ext 111 or 904-288-2011 lcarter@evalonline.net

Assistant: Melissa: 904-288-2004 ext 144(Primary Contact) Mrivers@evalonline.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2011 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evaluation-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32223/Evaluation-Solutions-Evaluaiton-Solutions-Fails-to-pay-Real-Estate-Agents-for-Broker-Pric-677733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evaluation Solutions

They haven't paid me either.

AUTHOR: Stacy - (U.S.A.)

They owe me for over 27 BPO's and I have left messages, email's etc with no response. This company is horrible. I wonder if the banks know how they treat their agents. Thanks for the email's. I hope I can get paid and be done with them.