Complaint Review: Evolution Bank Card

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: Evie — Houston Texas
Evolution Bank Card
Internet USA

Evolution Bank Card Commerce Bank Card Do not give this compnay the time of day they will cold call you, beg you to SAVE money through them, then never return your calls or money Internet

Like an earlier victim, this company if a rip off! They set me up on not one but two accounts i never wanted because they were wrong. They then charged us a monthly fee. The first time I tried to cancel they said I had to call another number. When I called that number they were not available. When I tried to cancel a second time after 3 monthly charges totaling over $342.70, they sent me a BLANK email for cancelations. No return on my RE emails. I left company representives Bobby Masterson, Frank Scala, Larry Winchester and Adam King various voicemails and emails. I still haven't heard anything back. I believe this company is a scam and a ripoff.

Avoid Evolution Bank Card and Commerce Bank Card. (same company)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-Bank-Card/internet/Evolution-Bank-Card-Commerce-Bank-Card-Do-not-give-this-compnay-the-time-of-day-they-wil-1155815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution Bank Card