Complaint Review: ExclusiveSales.com

• Updated: Mon, September 03, 2012

• Reported By: Renna — Calera Oklahoma United States of America
ExclusiveSales.com
Orange County, Florida Internet, Florida United States of America

ExclusiveSales.com Exclusive sales is a scam to sell a campground membership. They tell you one thing then after they get your money the rule change. Internet, Florida

Exclusive sales contacted me by phone to sell my campground membership.  I don't know how they got my phone number.  I had called another resort seller to ask questions  and thought they were the same resort seller.  I talked to a person named Ashley Doss.  She said that they were looking for timeshares to sell and that March was a very good time to sell them with summer coming up.  Since my campground membership  had locations in Florida it would be easy to sell at this time.  Well I fell hook line and sinker.                                                                                                                                                          I specifically ask her if I could get my money back at any time. She assured me that I could and that if it hadn't sold in six months they would refund my money.  After I sent the money and got the agreement it was all a lie. It had in fine print that if the property didn't sell they would keep trying to sell it for a year at no extra cost! Or if I sold it in six months and showed proof they would refund it.  Well if I had known this what is the reason to send them money? But I've never been contacted about a buyer and  probably never will be. Why does the BBB let these people still operate if they know they are a scam?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ExclusiveSalescom/Internet-Florida-/ExclusiveSalescom-Exclusive-sales-is-a-scam-to-sell-a-campground-membership-They-tell-936449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ExclusiveSales.com