Complaint Review: Exhibit Transfer, inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 12, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Hung Up On — San Diego California
Exhibit Transfer, inc.
16009 Executive Drive Crest Hill, Illinois USA

Exhibit Transfer, inc. Hidden Double Charges and Hung Up the Phone on me Crest Hill Illinois

I just shipped with Exhibit Transfer inc to a show. I asked if their shipping charge would get my materials to the booth. They said yes, that my material would be shipped directly to the booth. The cost of ETI shipping was $250, and then Freeman charged me $200 to take my materials from the loading dock to my booth. I specifically asked if ETIs’ charge would get my materials to my booth and that is why I used them. So shipping was $450. When I called ETI after the show to ask them about this, they apologized that I misunderstood. It was my fault of course. Then the customer service agent hung up the phone on me. Use FedEx or UPS, the charge would have been $100. Do not use ETI, they have hidden charges, and do not tell you the entire story. If they are such experts in their industry they should be upfront about all charges that will be incurred.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exhibit-Transfer-inc/Crest-Hill-Illinois-60403/Exhibit-Transfer-inc-Hidden-Double-Charges-and-Hung-Up-the-Phone-on-me-Crest-Hill-Illin-1123145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exhibit Transfer, inc.