Complaint Review: Extra Money Zone

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: Rochelle — Cameron North Carolina United States of America
Extra Money Zone

Extra Money Zone Future Command Charged my account for service I did not want nor order and will not refund my money. Internet

I signed up to see what the extramoneyzone.com program was about.  I paid the $2.95 fee, which I understood would be a monthly amount.  At the end of my call, they asked if I wanted to review Future Command for 7 days, at the end of 7 days, they would charge my account.  I immediately told them that I did not want anything else and did not want my card charged for anything else.

To make a long story short, they charged my account $49.95 for the crap I told them I didn't want and refuse to refund it.  I cancelled everything I had with them.  I'm unemployed and do not have $49.95 to just give away.  They need to be shut down!!!!!!  Ripping people off is not right!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Money-Zone/internet/Extra-Money-Zone-Future-Command-Charged-my-account-for-service-I-did-not-want-nor-order-an-900983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra Money Zone