Complaint Review: F & M Reloading

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Jeremy — Umpire Arkansas United States of America
F & M Reloading
Hamilton, Ohio United States of America

F & M Reloading F&M Reloading, FM Reloading, FMRELOADING.COM Incomplete order. Refused further contact. Hamilton, Ohio

Placed an online order with this outfit on 7/21/2012.  Received confirmation email, with itemized order, and total to include shipping.  On 08/13 I received a partial order, and contacted the company by email to find out what was going on.  On 8/14 I received a reply, informing me that my order was sent in two boxes, and that two items were back ordered, but "not charged".  On 8/15 I contacted them again to clarify what "not charged" meant, because my credit card had already been billed.

On 8/16 I received a second box, which included other items from my order, but the back-ordered items were not in the box, as well as one other item that was missing.  I contacted the company again to let them know I had received the second box, and to inform them of the missing items.

The last contact I received from F & M Reloading was on 8/14.  No further attempt to contact me, and my phone calls were not returned.  The date of 9/24 was my final attempt at trying to make contact with this company.  I sent one, last email requesting that somebody please get in touch with me, and let me know what was going on.  My request was ignored.

Being as it was past the 30 day limit by now, my credit card company would not help me.  I am now out some $60 for these three items, not to include the shipping charges.  In my attempt to find the cheapest online retailer, I neglected to research customer feedback.  Had I taken this step, and spent only a few minutes online, I would have quickly found that this company has a history of very poor customer service.

Time and again former customers remark on how extraordinarily long it takes for orders to arrive, as well as an extreme lack of effort to keep up with email contact.  Some remarked this is a "fly-by-night" type operation being conducted out of someone's home when they're not at their day job.  Others remarked that while it's nothing unusual for shipments from this outfit to take a very long time to arrive, "they always get there....eventually."  Unfortunately, in my case, it didn't!

I would STRONGLY urge any potential shopper looking for reloading equipment or supplies to look elsewhere!  While the thought of "saving" a few bucks seems attractive when looking at their prices, when you factor in the terrible customer service, the long wait, and the strong possibility that you, too, may get RIPPED OFF...it's more than worth a few dollars to save your aggravation and piece of mind by taking your business somewhere else!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/F-M-Reloading/Hamilton-Ohio-45013/F-M-Reloading-FM-Reloading-FM-Reloading-FMRELOADINGCOM-Incomplete-order-Refused-fur-999651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F & M Reloading