Complaint Review: FENIEX INDUSTRIES

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Eric — Nationwide USA
FENIEX INDUSTRIES
AUSTIN, Texas United States of America

FENIEX INDUSTRIES SPEEDTECH LIGHTS, SPEEDTECHLIGHTS.COM SAME COMPANY AS SPEEDTECH LIGHTS, SAME GARBAGE PRODUCTS, HORRIBLE QUALITY, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AUSTIN, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Please get your facts in order

*Consumer Comment: The Truth

*Consumer Comment: ledoutfitters.com is now ledsnsirens.com

*Consumer Comment: Ledoutfitters SPAM

*Consumer Comment: Mike and Eric with LEDoutfitters

This company lies and cheat. Their stuff is made in china and they lie that its made in the USA. they use fancy wording and graphics but their stuff is pure garbage. Its made in china by a company in ningbo. They are fake crooks and are being investigated. They wont be around for long. I do not recommend you buy from them. STAY AWAY. Same owners as speedtechlights.com and speed tech lights. Read all about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FENIEX-INDUSTRIES/AUSTIN-Texas-/FENIEX-INDUSTRIES-SPEEDTECH-LIGHTS-SPEEDTECHLIGHTSCOM-SAME-COMPANY-AS-SPEEDTECH-LIGHTS-696279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FENIEX INDUSTRIES

Please get your facts in order

AUTHOR: Matt Sr. - (USA)

First let me say that Feniex Industries of Austin, TX USA is in no way shape or form connected to SpeedTechLights. I am a dealer for Feniex and everything we sell and install is made in Austin, TX I assure you. I have yet to come accross anyone not happy with the Feniex Brand. They are of the best Quality if not the best quality in the Industry. We and Feniex Industries take pride in our equipment, our Customer Service and support. Does our equipment fail or is subject to defect ofcoarse? All leds and anything electronic is. Do we and Feniex take care of defects and failures? Absolutely without a doubt. Now SpeedTechLights boast they are an American product. The simple fact is they design their stuff here in America based upon what other companies release and it is all made in China. I do not recomend that equipment. I have replaced many STL lightbars with Feniex Lightbars. All our customers go home at the end of the day happy with equipment that outperforms most, lasts for the duration it is in service for and then normally finds a new home and job. You notice not much Feniex equipment is sold as used. Because people keep it, our equipment is that good. If you have nothing better to do than try and blast companies that strive to provide quality, Innovative equipment at an affordable price than you are pathetic. If my business was not doing well I would figure out what I needed to do to fix it, not bad mouth my competition and see if you can destroy their success. Hands down Feniex Industries is One of if not the best American Made Emergency Equipment manufacturers in the world and I am very proud to be a part of them. Some people just have too much time on their hands. Get a hobby.

The Truth

AUTHOR: Xtreme light Workx authorized dealer Feniex Industries - ()

I am an authorized dealer for Feniex Industries.  At no point in time since I have been with the company has feniex been a part of speed tech lights. This reoort is spam and fake as I have met with the owner of feniex and have several emails referring to the same matter with exemployees bashing the company and having legal action taken against them. This eric character seems to be a jealous company that does not like USA based products.  I have sold and use feniex lights on all the emergency vehicle my company assembles and always get great reviews from the departments that have them in active service.  Customer service is a first priority of feniex and falls to the individual dealers who sell these products as feniex does not sell directly to consumers.

ledoutfitters.com is now ledsnsirens.com

AUTHOR: FF007 - ()

Buyer beware this company has changed it name to ledsnsirens.com and after reading all the complaints everyone needs to be made aware of this.

Ledoutfitters SPAM

AUTHOR: VollyFire - (United States of America)

Ledoutfitter's Mike and Eric appear to have found every single independent LED maker in the USA on here and spammed about how they use "imported" junk. This is not true. In fact, quite the opposite. Countless volunteer FF's known to me have used ledoutfitters components and almost all of them have scrapped them in favor of feniex, speedtechlights, or whelen. As a consumer, I'm annoyed that they have gotten away with posting spam such as this all over other retailers. I myself will be buying speedtechlights, whelen, AND a feniex lightbar in the near future.

Read up about ledoutfitters on here..they have a LOT of complaints by CONSUMERS about them.

Mike and Eric with LEDoutfitters

AUTHOR: Nathaniel - (United States of America)

Is this the same Eric of LED outfitters? Who has pages of complaints on ripoffreport? Please try to fix the complete lack of customer support as stated by many on this site and the cheap quality of your Chinese products, instead of bashing an American evl company.
Instead of wasting your time filing fake reports, focus on fixing your business.

-Nate