- Report: #956528
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: F+N Worldwide
F+N WorldwideAutumn Park, Dysart Road, Grantham NG31 7DD Internet United States of America
F+N Worldwide F+N International Removals; F+N Worldwide Ltd Horrible Service Grantham Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
As typical with most (all) international moves/removals, I was required to pay in advance for the shipment of my items. Once they had my money, all service and professionalism disappeared.
1) They promised to call in advance to let me know when they would collect my things. They didn't. It was only when I called the main office, that I found out that they were actually at my home sitting in the driveway. So, the collection had to be rebook for a later date. This date they showed up a day earlier than scheduled.
2) Even though they quoted delivery within two weeks, the first scheduled date for delivery was 4 weeks after collection. When they delivery crew didn't show up as scheduled, I called F+N only to hear that the delivery truck had broken down and that the delivery would have to be rescheduled.
3) After 2 weeks of them being virtually unreachable, and when they were they couldn't give me any info, I was finally given a new delivery date for 2 weeks later!
4) Again with no communication for almost 2 weeks, I try to reconfirm that they will deliver on the new date scheduled. Of course, this was delayed an addtional day, that I wouldn't have found out about if I hadn't been riding their backs.
As F + N Worldwide is a member of BAR (British Association of Removers), I contacted BAR to express my concern. BAR's response was, "yeah, this is what normally happens in this business, especially with partial shipments."
My feeling is that there needs to be legal intervention then. It is not ok to treat consumers in this way. To take their money and then blow off anything that has been promised, and to be so nonchalant about it.
From my point of view, they promised me 2 weeks delivery. I can understand minor delays and unplanned events, but not 300% longer delivery time than promised. I don't care if it is industry standard. This is a breach of contract.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 04:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FN-Worldwide/internet/FN-Worldwide-FN-International-Removals-FN-Worldwide-Ltd-Horrible-Service-Grantham-Inte-956528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.