jumped

Complaint Review: FPAC BROKERS INFOSURV, INC.

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Dinah — Paulden Arizona United States of America
FPAC BROKERS INFOSURV, INC.
152-31 134 Ave. Jamaica, New York United States of America

FPAC BROKERS INFOSURV, INC. Joseph Mendoza, Director of Operations Mystery Shopper Scam, $1400.00 plus bad check Froze bank account Jamaica, New York

I was notified that I was selected to be a Mystery Shopper based on a survey I completed on the Internet. There was a $1485.74 check to be deposited in my account for identification purposes. $350 to be my salary per week if I follow directions and complete forms as needed.

Check was very official looking (water marks and all). I had to activate the check on the website before depositing.  I was not to shop until the check went through.

Bank identified fraud and froze my account to prevent theft. I had to open new account but nothing was stolen; I did not spend any of the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FPAC-BROKERS-INFOSURV-INC/Jamaica-New-York-11434/FPAC-BROKERS-INFOSURV-INC-Joseph-Mendoza-Director-of-Operations-Mystery-Shopper-Scam-906570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FPAC BROKERS INFOSURV, INC.