Complaint Review: FabPartyDress.Com

• Submitted: Mon, May 06, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Laurie M — Yakima Washington
Internet Thailand

FabPartyDress.Com I placed an order from fabpartydress.com. I payed for the dress and gave them the size requirements they asked for and ordered it a month in advance per their request. I then recieved an email comfirming payment and a guarantee from a lady named Lucy Wang. She informed me i would recieve my dress by April 29th 2013. I ordered the dress March 29th,2013. So I then waited and waited for a shipping tracking number and never recieved one. So I would check on the web site to see my order status and it always said tailoring and then a countdown to the date april29th, 2013. well that day has come and gone. thailand Internet

I ordered a dress from fabpartydress.com. I paided for the dress and recieved a confiration of payment and also a confirmation of delivery date april 29th, 2013 . A lady named Lucy Wang was my rep. well that date has come and gone i sent several emails and only recieved a couple back saying my dress was never shipped. I requested a full refund and still havent recieved  either a late shipped dress or a refund from this company.I continue to email them everyday for a refund or even just  a response on if my dress will ever come but still havent had any luck. Please help me to stop this company from doing this to other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FabPartyDressCom/internet/FabPartyDressCom-I-placed-an-order-from-fabpartydresscom-I-payed-for-the-dress-and-gav-1048679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FabPartyDress.Com