Complaint Review: Faces by Crystal

• Submitted: Tue, October 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Dee — Houston Texas U.S.A.
Faces by Crystal
17776 Tomball Parkway Ste 108 Tomball, Texas United States of America

Faces by Crystal, Crystal Divorne Stole pictures of my work and she is advertising them on her site Tomball, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Happy Bride of Crystal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This complaint is false. EVERY SINGLE PHOTO IN MY ONLINE PORTFOLIO IS OF MY ACTUAL CLIENTS

I was astounded when upon searching the internet at random I found pictures of my work on another so-called Makeup Artist's site. I guess she also claims to do hair and photography as well. Who knows what work is her's since she is pathetically stealing pictures and advertising them as her own to get business.

She has my pictures in both her "before and after makeovers" section and her "brides" section. Then she has the audacity to have her watermark on MY picture! My pictures are in the fifth row on the left column of the "before and after makeovers" section. My client has a black bob and is in the wedding dress.  In the "brides" section it is the same client 4th row on the right.

This is so unbelievable that a person would be as bold as to steal someone else's work, claim it as their own and attempt to get business from it. I would just like everyone to know that this person is dishonest, a fake and a fraud.

I even had the photographer I worked with on the pictures to give her a call and she hung up the phone in his face. She knows that she is a liar! She has not taken the pictures down even after an email from me and a phone call from the photographer.

Do not do business with Crystal Divorne of Face by Crystal. Her work is not her own!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2010 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Faces-by-Crystal/Tomball-Texas-77064/Faces-by-Crystal-Crystal-Divorne-Stole-pictures-of-my-work-and-she-is-advertising-them-on-650060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Faces by Crystal

Happy Bride of Crystal

AUTHOR: amber - (United States of America)

I received a hair and makeup session by Crystal for my wedding on 07/28/12. From this service I can truly believe that this ripoff report is definitely a hoax. I find it really hard to believe that someone with her talent would even need to steal photos of someone elses work. If anyone has any questions about her work I would be glad to show them my photos from my wedding. If this is really a valid ripoff report I would love to see some sort of evidence that the photos are not her own.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: crystal - (United States of America)

It is unfortunate that I must waste my time addressing the false claims made about my honest business. Whoever is making this rediculous accusations is clearly threatened by my competitive presence in the makeup industry or have some sort of personal grudge against me.

EVERY SINGLE PHOTO IN MY ONLINE PORTFOLIO IS OF MY ACTUAL CLIENTS. I am happy to provide as many references to anyone that would like to speak with my many happy clients. I also have contracts and contact information for every single pictured client on my website who has provided written consent for me to publish their photos online. To those who have had to waste their own time reading this completely unwarranted report of my business, I invite you to get a more accurate depiction of my work and credibility by coming into my salon in person and seeing the fabulous makeovers my staff and I complete every single day.

It is frustrating that some people have no integrity and must resort to fabricated claims to try to discredit my work but I am more than willing to prove these false claims wrong to those interested in knowing the truth.