Complaint Review: Fanbox

Fanbox
113 West G Street, STE 510 Internet United States of America

Fanbox fanbox unathorized payment San Diego, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FanBox Account Protection

Unathorized Payment to fanbox.

I don't have any account that registered to fanbox.I never agree to do any payment to fanbox,.
I realize it when I received confirmation email from paypal.

If I never agree to pay anything to fanbox then how come they could take away my money from my paypal account? Isn't it strange?

I want my money back, they took $29,91 from my paypal account.
It's not safe to keep money at paypal. Why I can't decline the payment?

I have sent my complaint to paypal.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fanbox/internet/Fanbox-fanbox-unathorized-payment-San-Diego-Internet-1045654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fanbox

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FanBox Account Protection

AUTHOR: FanBox - ()

You probably recieved a charge because your account is utilizing IPL funds to generate earnings. You received a charge because your IPL processing fee was due. Here’s a short video that should help you understand IPL: http://www.fanbox.com/VideoCenter/VideoPopup.aspx?video=R7DAB8vnu3gZA6LSXNXGKQ2

The automatic charge from your PayPal account is due to setting up Automatic Account Protection with us. We can remove the automatic payments for you and issue you a refund if you like.

I apologize for any inconvenience and dont hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.