Complaint Review: Fast Brite Lens Restorer

• Updated: Sun, August 07, 2011

• Reported By: Pamela — Millville Massachusetts USA
Fast Brite Lens Restorer
Box 2020 North Wales, Pennsylvania United States of America

Fast Brite Lens Restorer, tryfastbrite.com Fast Brite Lens Restorer charges excessive shipping when you think the charge is $7.95 North Wales, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Your first clue this was a ripoff

*Consumer Comment: Did it work? We have reports here that it doesn't

*Author of original report: FastBrite Auto Lens Restorer

I watched the commercial on this product this morning and ordered it immediately following. After declining ALL their other offers, I clicked the process order button and to my horror, was charged $15.95 instead of the expected $7.95. Well I started searching for the customer service contact information to cancel and behold, there was none! That lead me to search google to find info and came across this site to find another had the same complaint. I contacted my BofA and was forced to cancel my card to prevent Fast Brite from processing my order. Thankfully I had that option because I would have had to return the product and lost my shipping cost plus pay to ship it back!

As I sit here writing this complaint, I received a call from FastBrite costumer service ( phone 212.523.0241-- the call would not go thru when I hit the re-dial!) trying to continue the order process. They got an ear full!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Brite-Lens-Restorer/North-Wales-Pennsylvania-29454/Fast-Brite-Lens-Restorer-tryfastbritecom-Fast-Brite-Lens-Restorer-charges-excessive-ship-761253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Brite Lens Restorer

Your first clue this was a ripoff

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

was when you said you had to decline all the other offers just to place this order.

Good job keeping these scumbags out of your bank acct.

Did it work? We have reports here that it doesn't

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I'd like to know?

FastBrite Auto Lens Restorer

AUTHOR: Pamela - (USA)

This company sent me an e-mail confirmation and I noticed the address wasn't the same as what I posted earlier so I thought I should update the information

Order Confirmation E-Mailed on 2011/08/05 at