Complaint Review: Fast Cash 500.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Fast Cash 500.com

Fast Cash 500.com Owned by red Cedar services, Tulsa, OK This company continuously calls a third party business to contact me about payment when they have all of my correct info. They call this business, which I am not at, 3-4 times every week despite re Internet

This company continuously calls a 3rd party business 5 times a week to leave messages for me when I have repeatedly given them all my correct info to contact me about my balance.
They refuse to listen and never contact me directly. They won't even work with me to resolve my balance as I have offered. They seem to be hellbent on harrassment, even though I do not work out of this business's office. I'm not trying to hide from them at all. But this constant harrassment of this innocent business is not acceptable. I have contacted NC state attorney to discuss prosecution. Any help would be appreciated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-500com/internet/Fast-Cash-500com-Owned-by-red-Cedar-services-Tulsa-OK-This-company-continuously-calls-938927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash 500.com