Complaint Review: Fast Cash International

• Submitted: Thu, November 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: Rachel — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
Fast Cash International

Fast Cash International Don Willson, Called my place of employment stating I did not pay back an online loan, if I did not pay I would be taken to court. Internet

Fast Cash International called my place of employment stating I borrowed money and when they attempted to collect funds were not available. When I explained I did not borrow money from this company he stated I would be taken to court for $4716 if I did not pay them $289.

I asked them to email me the information so I could confirm with my bank, they insisted they could not provide me with any more information that that. The amount I needed to pay back changed with every phone call.

They continue to harass me at work, on my cell phone and through email. I explained I would have my lawyer call them they needed to stop contacting me. The harassment continues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-International/internet/Fast-Cash-International-Don-Willson-Called-my-place-of-employment-stating-I-did-not-pay-b-794686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash International