Complaint Review: Fast Loan Fast

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Patchogue New York United States of America
Fast Loan Fast

Fast Loan Fast This company took 30.00 from my bank account that I DID NOT authorize! Internet

I checked my bank account to find that a 30.00 charge was taken from my account that I DID NOT authorize!  I attempted to call the number that was on the transaction and I got a recorded message that directed me to write an e-mail.  I called my bank and they told me to come in and file a dispute against the charge.  I never heard of this company before and I certainly did not authorize anything!  I am going to the bank today to file the dispute and I will update on this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loan-Fast/internet/Fast-Loan-Fast-This-company-took-3000-from-my-bank-account-that-I-DID-NOT-authorize-In-1016066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loan Fast