Complaint Review: Fastcash4me

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle Lewis — San Antonio Texas
Fastcash4me
Internet USA

Fastcash4me As of 6/25/2013, after trying to purchase must needed medications by using my bank card.

My name is Michelle Rae Lewis. On 6/25/2013, I was in the process of purchasing must needed medications for my disability. my card was denied.

I touched bases with my bank and they informed me tah Fastloan4me withdrew $30.00 dollars with out my consent, causing an overdraft fee as well totalling $63.94.

I was beside myself! I looked up the page on the internet and at the time was able to obtain thier e-mail address. I tried contacting them via email because thier phone system stated that my call was very important to them, but due to a high volume of calls I was instructed to leave a message which has been consistently busy from 8 a.m. - 5 a.m.. Needless to say, the e-mail was returned undeliverable and I have yet to reach anyone via phone.

Simcere;y,

Michelle Rae lewis

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastcash4me/internet/Fastcash4me-As-of-6252013-after-trying-to-purchase-must-needed-medications-by-using-my-1062902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastcash4me