Complaint Review: Federated Payments

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: George — Boston Massachusetts
Federated Payments
2 Huntington Quad, Melville, New York United States of America

Federated Payments FPS, Federated Payment Systems Federated Payments Scammed me, their own people! Melville, New York

I Should have listened to the many other claims of Federated Payments ripping off/scamming their agents on this site, and not Scott Avery.

Well today I got paid half of what my upfront comissions should have been!  When I asked my manager, I was told that since the accounts were multiple locations, I only got paid on the first 2, and not the second 2 accounts.  (4 locations total.)  This made no sense to me, I am going to place my business elsewhere, I just did not want anybody else to get scammed by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federated-Payments/Melville-New-York-/Federated-Payments-FPS-Federated-Payment-Systems-Federated-Payments-Scammed-me-their-ow-1044069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federated Payments