Complaint Review: Felix Catering-Chef Felix Mejia

Southern California, California United States of America
  • Phone: 951.205.3255
  • Web:
  • Category: Catering

Felix Catering-Chef Felix Mejia Chef Felix Mejia, catering in So.Cal BEWARE Total Scammer, He rips people off take money and never Caters your event Southern California, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to the complain1

Chef Felix Mejia, is a Rip Off Artist, he never shows up to cater your event we signed contracts and he is not living up to his end of them. I'm posting this on behalf of a group that book events with  this Felix guy. It seemed totally legit, he even had a location with this Korean Guy in Corona. Report him to the City attorney's office. They are now doing an investigation. Apparently he owes other people money and does not pay up as well

None of us have gotten service or money back including the people who booked with him, and gave him Full  payment and deposit (Felix Mejia) has gone MIA apparently, ignoring all Calls our emails. We're all mildly creeped out that we have no idea where these people get the nerve to do business in this country like this.

Beware of Felix Catering Chef Felix Mejia  who lives in Perris CA and operates at a Korean Food place in Corona CA.,  Beware, DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this Guy, or Felix Catering Chef Felix Mejia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Felix-Catering-Chef-Felix-Mejia/Southern-California-California-/Felix-Catering-Chef-Felix-Mejia-Chef-Felix-Mejia-catering-in-SoCal-BEWARE-Total-Scammer-879313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Felix Catering-Chef Felix Mejia

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to the complain1

AUTHOR: Felix Mejia - (United States of America)

Here is my information Felix Mejia, (951)205-3255, cheffelixmejia@gmail.com

To set the record straight, i've been in business for the past 10 yrs. I have about 200 regular customers and serve about 150 bodies a year (references upon request). In all these years, I never received a complaint that I haven't been able to resolve. My priorities is to keep my customers Satisfied.

If you have a complaint that I have not met, please contact me as soon as possible to make sure my responsabilities are met. I have not received any call, or any complaints about this situation. If I don't hear from anybody trying to resolve this issue, I will suspect that this complaint might come from one of my competitors.

Foundation