Complaint Review: Financial Filing & Reporting

• Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Financial Filing & Reporting harassment! pompano beach, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Called my home and cell

This company is calling everyone in my family threatening that something will happen if I don't contact them.  The calls are coming from a phone number located in Tacoma/Kent, WA, but the company is located in Florida.  The reports online are NOT favorable for this company.  They tried doing this to me a few months back and when I called and asked for verification of the debt, they could not provide it.  And the man threatened me when I did not give them any of my personal information he was asking for....I am sending a cease and desist letter asap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Filing-Reporting/pompano-beach-Florida-33067/Financial-Filing-Reporting-harassment-pompano-beach-Florida-963120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Filing & Reporting

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Called my home and cell

AUTHOR: D'jay - ()

These people have called my home and cellphone several times a day. They never leave a message and when you call back they give all these different options. First off, I dont know these people and the few bills that I do have... My cell phone info has never been available. So I'm not sure how they got that number. Just leave me alone and quit calling my house! I've read several reports of this company harassing people and something needs to be done. Im very tired of this.