Complaint Review: Findley Honda and Scott Robinson Honda

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Ruth — Dolan Springs Arizona
Findley Honda and Scott Robinson Honda
20340 Hawthorne Bkvd., Internet United States of America

Findley Honda and Scott Robinson Honda The person I purchased my car from I believe his name was Steve at Scott Robinson, the service person at findley words I believe Richard who no longer works there and now I'm dealing with dusty. THEY LIED ABOUT PURCHASE AND REPAIR, VERY DISHONEST, AFTER READING REVIEWS I AM NOT ALONE, Internet

When I purchased my vehicle I was told several lies. First that I could get a sticker for the car pool lane and they were no longer offered, that was the main reason I purchased the car then that everything worked, it had been inspected. I asked that they clean a large stain on the rug which they did not do. I got ready for work and the key would not open the trunk so I had to put my tools inside the car then I tried to use the cigarette lighter to charge my phone and it didn't work.

It was coin shoved inside and it was very hard i had t rent cars and finally got it fixed, the carpet was never cleaned, but their service dept was good and I didn't have problems until I moved to AZ, findley molten in AZ has a terrible service dept, the first thing I noticed was they charged twice as much for service. I went in for a tune up and this Richard told me that I could have a free inspection, he said I needed motor mounts and bushings and it would cost a lot more, I said no, he warned that my car would stop working in six months it didn't, I went to another two places who told me there was nothing wrong with the motor mounts also there was nothing on my receipt about the problems.

Then I went back two years layer buying my oil there, the said they got rid of him. My transmission went out and I got it fixed in CA I went to findley because I still had trouble they said it would cost a few hundred they kept adding things when they were done it was $4192 and it still had the same problem I brought it in for, some things worked better, but I could have bought a new car for that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Findley-Honda-and-Scott-Robinson-Honda/internet/Findley-Honda-and-Scott-Robinson-Honda-The-person-I-purchased-my-car-from-I-believe-his-na-1043940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Findley Honda and Scott Robinson Honda