Complaint Review: First American Mortgage Solutions

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Leti — Miami Florida United States of America
First American Mortgage Solutions
4952 Warner Avenue Huntington Beach, California United States of America

First American Mortgage Solutions John Farrell, Chris DiMico, Kim Lopez, Lisa Pretended was able to lower mortg and get rid of equity line completely, scammed for $600 Huntington Beach, California

First American Mortgage Solutions and John Farrell, President scammed me for $600.

He said he had been foreclosed on and lost his own home and he had a personal vendetta with mortgage companies who do not care about people, so he wanted to help consumers by getting back at these mortgage companies and exposing them to stop taking advantage of consumers. That people do not know their rights and he wanted to help everyone that he could.

They are very convincing. They ask for W-2's, tax returns, bank and mtge stmts, pay stubbs, hardship letter. They do all the right things.

I receivied 2 packages in the mail from them, one for my first mtge and one for my equity. They claimed they found violations that the bank of america would right away not want to expose and go to court about, since each violation costs $10,000 and they would be fined even more. John Farrell said the bank would definately work with me since, and that they knew my home was upside down and market value was low. He said he could get me $100,000 taken off my principal balance and reduce my payments to $794 a month and wipe out the equity completely.

I sent my packages to bk of amer who was unaware of forensic loan audits and said they would excalate it to appropriate dept, I have yet to hear anything. I have tried contacting First American and the 877 number is disconnected. John Farrell's cell phone always says voicemail full, and last time I tried to contact him, he texted me with the excuse that the offices were moving and that is why the 877 number was disconnected. I have never heard again from him. I have emailed Kim Lopez, Lisa, John Farrell and never received a response.....  They need to be stopped. I want my $600 back, and although it is only $600 there are many who have lost more, it is still money that I can not afford to throw away. These people need to be caught and put to justice..... I will gladly file any fraud claim that is needed, work with authorities, etc.... whatever I need to do to help.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Mortgage-Solutions/Huntington-Beach-California-92649/First-American-Mortgage-Solutions-John-Farrell-Chris-DiMico-Kim-Lopez-Lisa-Pretended-wa-917475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Mortgage Solutions