Complaint Review: First Capital Financial

• Submitted: Tue, February 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Walkerton Ontario Canada
First Capital Financial
8275 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 200, Las Vegas, Neva Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

First Capital Financial ripped me off for $2276, wants another $2683.16 for federal tax collection, because property is in Canada!!! Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Geez

*Consumer Comment: How can we stop this?

*Consumer Comment: I agree

Starts out the same as the other's, researched First Capital Financial received the contract and sent them my $2276.  But they didn't disappear in fact they called me yesterday and said they had my check in their hands and wanted to send it to me.  They confirmed my address and then said they needed me to wire $2683.16 to a TD Bank in Wilmington, Delaware 19808 at 2035 Limestone Rd, this was for federal tax collection because the property was in Canada.  I was suppose to wire it to direct specialist's I have a corporate routing# and the corporate account # then call him with the transaction number and he would send it to legal and they would issue my check.  I called this guy back yesterday and he's called me twice today wanting to know if I went to my bank yet.  The funny thing is the phone number won't work from a land line only from a cell phone.  His voice mail does say he's a loan officer from First Capital Financial.  Another funny thing is First Capital Financial is in Nevada this guy's cell area code is the same as the bank's in Delaware!!!!!  These scam artist's need to be stopped!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Financial/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/First-Capital-Financial-ripped-me-off-for-2276-wants-another-268316-for-federal-tax-c-839073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Financial

Geez

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

Why don't you 3 geniuses try reading all of the reports on this scam that have been post on here over the past several years, and maybe, just maybe, you'll get a clue.  As long as there are fools like you, these scammers will continue to prosper.

How can we stop this?

AUTHOR: Dgille - (United States of America)

The same thing happend to me and I filed a report on 2/28/12.  What can we do to stop this scam and get our money back? Can our banks do anything to help us.  We have an address for them.  Shall we notify the police in Palmdale CA or Las Vegas NV?

I agree

AUTHOR: Ditto - (United States of America)

I was contacted by the same company and paid the $2276.00. I agree that this is scam, and I strongly urger no one to send them any money at all. Are you seeking any legal actions?  S. Goad