Complaint Review: First Financial Merchant Services

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Doug — Silver Spring Maryland
First Financial Merchant Services
805 Meander Ct Medina, Minnesota USA

First Financial Merchant Services Cudos to Docbox on First Financial Nechants Rip Off Report Medina Minnesota

I, like many people looking for work was solicited via email by First Financial Merchant Services. I was suspicious immediatly and I googled the company. Guess what popup up right after First Financial Merchant Services web site? Thats right, Rip Off Reports content about First Financial Merchant Services.

My solicitaion came by way of a Resume I posted on Monster, and this is not the first time that First Financial Merchant Services has emailed me. I am looking for a position that is technical in nature and First Financial Merchant Services website did not mention any technical jobs or any 'real' jobs at all.

I attempted to reply to the email with my concerns about this solicition and included the following:

First, you don't mention in your email what the position is about .Second, you give me a link to a web page that supposedly tells me about the job. Third, I have to read between the lines to determine some what, what the position is about .Fourth, The position is not a technical one which is what I am looking for. Fifth, I found info on your so called company on Ripoff Report, that's  a major red flag.

Of course the email failed to be delivered, thus giving me another red flag.

What type of company would give a  return email address and have it faild to be delivered?

First Financial Merchant Services
Human Resources Department
805 Meander Ct
Medina, MN 55340

firstfinancial@firstfinancialhr.com

I think we know what type of company that would be.

Once again cudos to poster Docbox on his efforts to squash First Financial and it minions of Trolls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-Merchant-Services/Medina-Minnesota-55340/First-Financial-Merchant-Services-Cudos-to-Docbox-on-First-Financial-Nechants-Rip-Off-Rep-1062778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial Merchant Services