Complaint Review: First Financial Recovery

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: LBillinois — Chicago Illinois United States of America
First Financial Recovery
1730 South Federal Hwy, suite 310 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

First Financial Recovery Francis McHugh Theft by deception Delray Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: CLIENT SERVICES MANAGEMENT RECOVERY ROOM SCAM BY THE SAME MAN

I have had a horrible experience with Francis McHugh and First Financial Recovery.  First Financial Recovery withdrew over $5,000.00 from my elderly father's bank account as their supposed commission for recovering funds that were paid to fraudulent time share resellers. Unfortunately my father gave his routing number for his bank checking account to these people.

I was able to get through to FFR on the telephone one time in December of 2010.  I was told that "Frank" would call me back.  No one has called back, and they have not given us a detail of money they supposedly recovered as requested.  They told me they had negotiated credit card credits for some charges, however I had already called the charge card companies and negotiated the credits myself, as well as speaking with the security and fraud departments of all the charge card companies to be sure they knew these resale companies were scams.

I have yet to find out what the 5,000.00 "payment" was for - we never saw any money recovered or refunded.  I did file a police report with the Delray Beach Police department for theft and the
usual attorney general reports both at the state and local level.  I can't even contact First Financial Recovery now because their telephone and website are out of service.  FYI I believe Mr McHugh also is associated with a company called Liberty Loan Solutions in Florida, again - a dead end.  I would like to have a working telephone number for this company so I can contact them.

Please be cautious if you are considering doing business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Financial-Recovery/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/First-Financial-Recovery-Francis-McHugh-Theft-by-deception-Delray-Beach-Florida-786244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Financial Recovery

CLIENT SERVICES MANAGEMENT RECOVERY ROOM SCAM BY THE SAME MAN

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

(888)204-1181 There's a phone number for you and now they're trying to pass off as a business based in AZ called Client Services Management, but it's the same man in Florida who owns it.