Complaint Review: Flamingo Pharmaceuticals/Virginia Perkins

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: jaynonymous — mycity
Flamingo Pharmaceuticals/Virginia Perkins
Nationwide United States of America

Flamingo Pharmaceuticals/Virginia Perkins Virginia Perkins Scam Job,Counterfeit checks,fake interview, fake job offer, no voice contact Internet, Nationwide

Was contacted a week later from applying for a job listing saying that I would have a interview through Yahoo Messenger from the individual representing the company. I was interview and HIRED all in the same day all in the same conversation. I felt suspicious about that but decided to play along. Next day same time in the morning I was instructed to do an three paragraph essay to test my work ethics, I questioned that because something like that would usually be asked during the application process or interview but after I was hired? I did it, still playing along I submitted the essay all while still contacting this individual through Yahoo Messenger. I than asked if I could receive another form of contact information (ie phone number, office number) so I can call and actually talk to someone she stated that all her job was to interview me and get me set up with my work materials. A supervisor would than contact me with that info and get me set up for training and orientation. The job was supposedly a at home job that would move me to an office building a few weeks later. The job posting was for a Admin position with Discovery Comm. not for what they hired me for. I also contacted Discovery but was unsuccessful with getting any information about this company in which they stated they where partners with, I saw no proof. I was also told I would be compensated for all the work I had done and was going to do to get this stuff done. The individual than sends me a check for my materials tells me to deposit it and inform her about the availability the next day. She DIDN'T ask me for account info so being cautious I took the check had several bankers verify it it was good. But who gives a complete stranger a good check to cash not having done any background checks? Is what I thought..I than had to western union those funds to "vendors" for the software. Next day she states that it wasn't enough funds sent the vendors need a little more they send another check thinking that it would be good I deposited it without any issues... until the next day the funds where not available. I call and go to the bank and they inform me that both checks where COUNTERFEIT all my accts. where closed and frozen. Before my departure I informed the individual that I would contact my bank because it did not show I check her availability on Messenger 30 mins after they where no longer active.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flamingo-PharmaceuticalsVirginia-Perkins/nationwide/Flamingo-PharmaceuticalsVirginia-Perkins-Virginia-Perkins-Scam-JobCounterfeit-checksfak-1042323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flamingo Pharmaceuticals/Virginia Perkins