Complaint Review: Florida Career College Boynton Beach Florida

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: getting worried — Lake Worth Florida
Florida Career College Boynton Beach Florida
1743 North Congress Ave. Boynton Beach, Florida USA

Florida Career College Boynton Beach Florida Getting very worried paying full cash price plus school received financial aid for me. "Double Dipping" Boynton Beach Florida

I finally started my dream of returning to college...that is what I thought.  Meeting with two different financial aid counslers I have two different amounts that I will owe after my FAFSA.  I didn't qualify for financial aid according to the financial aid department so I paid a very high amount of money to attend the school until I was able to apply for financial aid but as it turns out they have received monies for what I have already paid for.

I am very concerend I understand this type of action to be illegal and I don't know what to do.  Several other students have told me that credits from this school are a lie because they do not transfer to other schools.  I am trying very hard to understand why I paid and so did the government?

There are many other issues I am worried about but I just don't have the time to continue and I am afraid if the school sees this they will try to terminate my enrollment. If I had not spent all of my money to attend I would leave but for now I am hoping and praying for the best. I am an A student but not a young person, this is my last chance to further my career.

Just wondering if anyone else has inforation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Career-College-Boynton-Beach-Florida/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Florida-Career-College-Boynton-Beach-Florida-Getting-very-worried-paying-full-cash-price-1047732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Career College Boynton Beach Florida