Complaint Review: Florida One Inc, Daniel Long

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — rio rancho New Mexico United States of America
Florida One Inc, Daniel Long
1680 michigan ave. miami beach, Florida United States of America

Florida One Inc, Daniel Long Daniel Long You need bank account or you do not have JOB!! miami beach, Florida

Daniel Long also employed me to do his dirty deeds 1, 2, and 3. Wanted bank account info or else I wouldn't have a job! Never compensated me for the work I did, nor did he contact me after he wasn't able to deposit money in my account. I went to my bank and let them know what was going on and they protected me! My bank would not let anything be transfered without verification! I have had the exact same experience as the other reports on this site about Florida One Inc. I also had the same experience with another company about 2 months before this one so I kinda knew what was going on, I just played it out so that I could report them. The other company is Washington Hand Services. I told them to kiss it before I went all the way with the bank issue and they were so rude to me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-One-Inc-Daniel-Long/miami-beach-Florida-33139/Florida-One-Inc-Daniel-Long-Daniel-Long-You-need-bank-account-or-you-do-not-have-JOB-m-902838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida One Inc, Daniel Long