Complaint Review: Florilli Transportation, LLC

• Updated: Tue, July 27, 2010

• Reported By: jeffrey bush — Kansas city Missouri United States of America
Florilli Transportation, LLC
Highway 6 west West Liberty, Iowa United States of America

Florilli Transportation, LLC Rip off Fired me threatened to keep my personal belongings that was done by kurt himself. West Liberty, Iowa

*General Comment: Does this fit in as a rip off

When I was fired from Florilli back on Dec.13 2006 I was told to bring truck back to west liberty or to davenport ,Iowa that was terminated then. This was planned several weeks in advance by Kurt himself I never did get any of my last pay from them. Kurt had made comments that turned into idle threats that he was personally going to hold my personal belongings I had to threaten him with the sheriffs office and that he could not and would not hold my belongings. This company should get what they have coming. When I filed for unemployment from Iowa Florilli had the nerve to say that my unemployment would not happen because of misconduct when in fact they had worse cases of misconduct than me but still let them draw off them. now who is the crook I think anyone planning on sueing Florilli  should do so and I would be glad to help in the cause?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2010 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florilli-Transportation-LLC/West-Liberty-Iowa-/Florilli-Transportation-LLC-Rip-off-Fired-me-threatened-to-keep-my-personal-belongings-t-626663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florilli Transportation, LLC

#1 General Comment

Does this fit in as a rip off

AUTHOR: Primalclaws1974 - (U.S.A.)

I am not certain that this fits the "rip off" category. You don't explain what you did to get fired. You obviously did not get compensation or unemployment, so at least some of their accusations are true about you. Did you return their truck to the place they asked you to bring it to? I feel that you are conveniently leaving out details about your own activity and are just trying to "get even" with this company for firing you.

feature