Complaint Review: Footballticketnet

• Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Kingme2112 — Amelia Ohio
Footballticketnet
Puerta de las Naciones Internet United States of America

Footballticketnet Kim Roland Bait and switch ticket selling. Bought Premium seats and was given cheap seats at the venue. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Football Ticket Net

I bought Premium tickets for a soccer game I wanted to see when I went to LONDON for vacation. I paid extra to have premium seats. When I got to the stadium I found that my seats were second row from the very top of the stadium. These were cheap seats. Company offered to do nothing other than to threaten me an additional charge if I did not return their Plastic season Pass card to them while I was still in london on vacation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Footballticketnet/internet/Footballticketnet-Kim-Roland-Bait-and-switch-ticket-selling-Bought-Premium-seats-and-was-1044997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Footballticketnet

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Football Ticket Net

AUTHOR: Football Ticket Net - ()

Dear Amelia Ohio

As our main interest and goal is making all our customers satisfied - and taking seriously every problem or complaint we get, I would like to ask you few questions:

1 – Why didn’t you contact us – we promise we resolve any problem or issue.

2 – Please send me you order number – as I have searched your name in our data base and no result had been founded.

*Waiting for you response (send me your details or you can contact us any time) in order for us to be able to take care of your problem.

Kind Regards,