Complaint Review: For10Cents

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: jill — Richfield Minnesota United States of America
For10Cents
145 S. Northwest Hwy Internet United States of America

For10Cents Have been waiting for the items I won to be sent, since July 2011 Park Ridge, Internet

I went on For10Cents, penny auction site in 2011, I have won a few Xbox games, a Dyson fan, an Apple Macbook Pro computer and some other items, I have received a couple of items, but have been waiting since July 2011 for the majority of my higher priced items. I have emails dating back to Aug. 2011 with the "give us a couple of more weeks" excuse that they are very fond of. They have also said they would pay interest on the money I had spent., but have not seen a dime of that either. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and have not gotten anywhere.

In addition to warning people about this site, I would appreciate any advice on how to resolve this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/For10Cents/internet/For10Cents-Have-been-waiting-for-the-items-I-won-to-be-sent-since-July-2011-Park-Ridge-1007918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on For10Cents