Complaint Review: Foreclosure Defense Law Center

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, June 12, 2011

• Reported By: Greg and shannon gasaway — Little Rock Arkansas U.S.A.
Foreclosure Defense Law Center
3000 NE 30th Place Suite 209 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Foreclosure Defense Law Center Brian Greenspoon failure to provided services paid for after personally speaking with Mr. Greenspoon. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*Author of original report: Update

We made agreement with Foreclosure Defense in May 2009. We paid two installments of $1000 each to represent my husband and I with mortgage renegotiations with Countrywide/Bank of America. My husband spoke with FL attorney Brian Greenspoon personally who assured us that they were legitimate and would not disappoint. We had been scammed by a mortgage negotiator once already. We signed the agreement for Foreclosure defense to represent us. As of this time, June 2010, we have modified our mortgage with the help of Bank of America, our mortgage holder through no negotiations of Foreclosure Defense. Bank of America worked out our mortgage dilemma through their "Making Home Affordable" program. They assure me that the negotiations in any way involved anything that Foreclosure Defense did. In fact, they told me they had never received any documentation or communication from Foreclosure Defense on our behalf. We spoke with Carla Brown also at FD recently who was going to fax my husband all communications that she states went to Bank of America. To this date, we have not gotten any fax and now when we try to e mail or call, the e mails are undeliverable and the phone is disconnected. We are requesting our entire payment be returned as we feel FD did nothing they agreed to and we paid them up front in good faith after my husband personally spoke with attorney Brian Greenspoon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2010 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosure-Defense-Law-Center/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Foreclosure-Defense-Law-Center-Brian-Greenspoon-failure-to-provided-services-paid-for-afte-611215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosure Defense Law Center

Update

AUTHOR: Greg and shannon gasaway - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to update the status of this report. Mr. Greenspoon never returned our money and we worked out our loan modification between Bank of America and ourselves. I have lost all respect for any attorney stating that will help someone with their mortgage and require payment up front. I have learned a hard lesson and will never again pay ANYONE up front for any services. We were hoping Mr. Greenspoon would do the right thing but did not.