Complaint Review

york Pennsylvania
Name:
Forry's Towing & Exxon E. Market St
Address:
3607 E. Market St, York, PA 17402 York, Pennsylvania United States of America Phone:
717 755 9501
Category:
Auto Towing

Forry's Towing & Exxon E. Market St Exxon 3607 E. Market St., York, PA 17402 Forry's Towing when taking car to Exxon 3607 E. Market st, RIP PEOPLE OFF! York, Pennsylvania

My car was towed and I asked that it be towed to my home but it was not, it was towed to Exxon Mobil 3607 E. Market St. York, PA 17402. (they are a fraud and rip people off) The car had been in an accident a few houses from mine so I requested it be put in my drive way while I took my daughter to the hospital but it wasn't.

Hours later I went to retrieve my vehicle and was told it was $55 a day which I was fine with that since it was on their property.  I then called another towing company to remove the car from Exxon and Jeff tells me that I owe him $110 dollars for storage on his property. My car had only been there for a few hours.  I asked him for the policy in writing and he refused so that way I could understand how I was being charged. [continued below]....
.....  He then tells me that they charge from 12-12 I stated that's only 12 hours and you said $55 a day which would be 24 hours.

Since I had the other towing company there out of respect I decided pay the guy I pulled out my credit card with ATM on it to pay and Jeff tells me I am not excepting your credit card from you.  It has stated all over his wall in the business that they except all credit cards.  He said I don't want yours, he tells me you need to go find a bank and get cash because he wasn't taking my credit card.  I had to go find a bank get cash bring it back to him to release my car when he excepts credit cards.  He charged me for two days my car was only there for a few hours.  What a rip off

Exxon Mobil 3607 E. Market St, York, PA is a Fraud and Rip Off

Neicy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forrys-Towing-Exxon-E-Market-St/York-Pennsylvania-17402/Forrys-Towing-Exxon-E-Market-St-Exxon-3607-E-Market-St-York-PA-17402-Forrys-Towin-1036474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forry's Towing & Exxon E. Market St