rank

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Mandy — N. charleston South Carolina United States of America
Frames by Mail
11440 Schenk Dr Internet United States of America

Frames by Mail Framesbymail.com I purchased a frame and mat returned the product based upon a phone call and was not refunded the cost of the mat. Internet

I purchased frame and mat, after receiving the quality was poor so I called the company to discuss return policy.  I was told about a 20% restocking fee, but was never told I would not be refunded for the mat.  I have asked for them to refund or send me the mat back.  Their response is that on the return policy it does not cover mats and they cannot find the one I returned so they can't send it back to me.  I have now asked for a refund and for a call from the manager/owner.  No response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frames-by-Mail/internet/Frames-by-Mail-Framesbymailcom-I-purchased-a-frame-and-mat-returned-the-product-based-up-978674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frames by Mail