Complaint Review: Franchise Compliance

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Sd lo — Centennial Colorado U.S.A.
Franchise Compliance
P.O. Box 982662, Park City, UT 84098 Internet United States of America

Franchise Compliance COIT COIT Carpet Cleaning, Non-payment, mystery shopping, scam, fraud, stole money , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Team rebutt is a scam

*General Comment: A new scam emerges?

I completed a mystery shopping assignment on October 25, 2011 with a company called Franchise Compliance.
The shop involved hiring COIT to come to my home and clean my floors. I paid $150 for this service, and was promised by Franchise Compliance that I would be paid within two-months (industry standards for the mystery shopping community).
Upon non-payment, I started emailing several people at Franchise Compliance, including (but not limited to):

Julie Bishop (jbishop@franchisecompliance.com)
Ralph Silvestri (rsilvestri@franchisecompliance.com)
Accounting (accounting@franchisecompliance.com)

Most times, I did not receive a response. However at one point, Julie Bishop replied and said she escalated my complaint to accounting.
A week went by, I followed up with her after not receiving payment.
Nothing. She went dark as well.

To escalate this myself, I sent COIT a rather detailed email. No response from them either!!!

The kicker is that I STILL receive emails from Franchise Compliance asking me to shop for them--- with COIT, nonetheless!!

I want my money back! I don't care if it's from FC or from COIT. This is a rip-off, and as a homeowner of multiple properties I will be certain to NEVER hire COIT, as they work with these crooks! They know it, too as I have told them (and I guarantee others have as well).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franchise-Compliance/internet/Franchise-Compliance-COIT-COIT-Carpet-Cleaning-Non-payment-mystery-shopping-scam-fraud-907156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franchise Compliance

Team rebutt is a scam

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

???????

#2 General Comment

A new scam emerges?

AUTHOR: Adolph - (USA)

I wouldnt feel too badly  if I were you. That is the cleverest scam of which Ive heard lately! . A new angle of selling services

fraudulently.  Sadly, theyre probably quite successful in their unethical  practices.

The beauty of this  scam is the fact that with this approach, since the mark is led to believe they will be reimbursed, one might likely

agree to something not even needed.

This is a good example of the creative ability of the plethora of scam artists coming up with new and improved scams. On another

complaint  site there are numerous entries of  people relating to non-payment from Franchise Compliance. There actually IS  such a web site. One can only wonder if the scammers are fraudulently using the name or if the actual named entity is involved.Sometimes (make that often) a real fancy, elaborate web site doesnt assure an honest endeavor or product.

There are numerous complaint posts right here on ROR by others that were sucked in by false promises from Franchise Compliance.