Complaint Review: Frankie J. Horvath

• Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: suchoudh — Secaucus New Jersey United States of America
Frankie J. Horvath

Frankie J. Horvath Frank, Steve Shoddy job, bullying and huge rip-off Internet

I was looking to save some money on the repairs of the damage to the body of my car. I found this company on Craigslist. Gave them a call and they appeared in a few mins; after having a look they gave me a price which was low indeed. I agree to the repair by these guys.

Then comes the nightmare, they did a totally flimsy job. They knocked out the quarter panel (instead of replacing it), they plastered it with a cheap plaster, didn't paint evenly last but not the least, they didn't even put the parts back firmly. Imagine if I didn't notice that the parts were falling out, I would have met with an accident on the road.

After haggling with him, he says that i got to pay thousands for the shady job. He started shouting and threatening when i asked him to do a better job. He has robbed me and left a bad taste in my mouth. Never again I will deal with businesses on Craigslist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frankie-J-Horvath/internet/Frankie-J-Horvath-Frank-Steve-Shoddy-job-bullying-and-huge-rip-off-Internet-536266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frankie J. Horvath