Complaint Review: Franklin Debt Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 30, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: Big Ben — Fort Washington Maryland USA
Franklin Debt Solutions, Inc.
11 North Washington Street, Suite 210 Rockville, Maryland United States of America

Franklin Debt Solutions, Inc. Wrong Name - False Claim Rockville, Maryland

I received a letter from Franklin Debt Solution, Inc on Nov. 21, 2011 stating that a Plaintiff (name was included) had filed a lawsuit against me in the District Court of Maryland for $3,250.00, plus interest, court costs and attorney fees. The district court case number was 080400223512011.

After I reviewed the case number on the court's website, I discovered that the Defendant's address was the same as my address but his name had a middle initial and my name does not have a middle initial.

The Court records listed the Claim Type as Contract but I have never enter into a contract agreement with anyone with the Plaintiff's name.

I have planned and scheduled an out-of-state vacation over the Christmas holidays but a trial date has been scheduled for Dec. 27, 2011. Do I have to appear in court to prove that I am not the Defendant name in the court's records? Shouldn't I have been notified by the court to appear on Dec. 27th?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franklin-Debt-Solutions-Inc/Rockville-Maryland-20850/Franklin-Debt-Solutions-Inc-Wrong-Name-False-Claim-Rockville-Maryland-803553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franklin Debt Solutions, Inc.