Complaint Review: Fred Salivia

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: D — Norfolk Massachusetts U.S.A.
Fred Salivia
306 N Sweetwater Blvd, Longwood, FL 32779-2517 Longwood, Florida United States of America

Fred Salivia Fred Salivia Enterprises Sells junky Glacier Bay shower heads as "high flow" Longwood, Florida

*Author of original report: Ebay appeal decided in my favor

*General Comment: Fred Salivia is greedy

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal to Mr. Williams complaint

*Author of original report: Additional information

This seller takes low end Glacier Bay or similar showerheads and hawks them as "modified high-flow showerheads".  In reality many Glacier Bay showerheads come from the factory with removable restrictors, no modification required.  He sells these for up to six times for what you would find in home supply stores.  The showerhead I recieved from this seller was identical or nearly identical to an off the shelf Glacier Bay showerhead, just relabeled and marked up at about six times the price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Salivia/Longwood-Florida-32779/Fred-Salivia-Fred-Salivia-Enterprises-Sells-junky-Glacier-Bay-shower-heads-as-high-flow-854894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Salivia

Ebay appeal decided in my favor

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

Fred Salivia can play all the shell games he wants with his different companies.  The fact remains that the physical person responsible for the above mentioned transaction was Fred Salivia.  Ebay reviewed the facts of the case and ruled in my favor and against Fred Salivia.

#2 General Comment

Fred Salivia is greedy

AUTHOR: steveinredwood - (United States of America)

Fred Salivia is a unprofessional greedy lying rip off pig

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal to Mr. Williams complaint

AUTHOR: Fred Salivia - (United States of America)

I appreciate the opportunity that Ripoff Report has offered me to set the record straight.

Products That Work! has not sold any products to Mr. David L. Williams, from Newtonville MA.

On 2/29/2012 Mr. Williams purchased a showerhead model The Monsoon from me on eBay.

He then noticed that I also have a website www.ProductsThatWork.us which also sells the same products at a lower price (at least 50% less).

Mr. Williams then emailed me and wanted to return the purchased showerhead and receive a full refund and then buy it back from my website. I offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee and you dont have to have any reasons, if I receive the item, in the same condition,  within 14 days from the date I shipped it.

I told Mr. Williams that this would cheat eBay of a commission,that it was unethical, and I would not do it. In fact, I told him that if he returned the showerhead for this reason, I would ban him from ever ordering on both my eBay site and my Products That Work website.

Mr. Williams got irate and instead of returning the showerhead that he calls junky, for a full refund, he proceeded to take revenge by entering a negative feedback in eBay.

I complained with eBay that Mr. Williams was using the eBay feedback as a method of extortion and after they checked the eBay internal emails between Mr. Williams and myself, and the perfect 100% positive feedback I have always maintained, they proceeded to erase Mr. Williams negative feedback off my record.

Not satisfied, and much more irate, Mr Williams proceeded in filing a Rip-Off Report and emailed me with the following: Dear showerblaster, (my eBay id),
Google yourself. Do a Google search on Fred Salivia and see the result. A Google optimized ripoff report has been filed against you. I have also appealed to have the negative feedback re-instated. This isn't over by a long shot. You're not getting away with ripping me off. I'm not even using your product. I'm using a quality replacement. - 59impala2drht (Mr. Williams eBay id)

To all of you who have read this response, please go to my website www.productsthatwork.us and see the video. You will be able to see with your own eyes, the difference between a unmodified showerhead (even with the restrictors removed) and my modified showerheads. You will see that there is no truth to the allegations made by Mr. Williams and that there is nothing remotely close to the real ShowerBlaster showerheads. Please read my eBay feedback by entering on the eBay search bar: SHOWER BLASTER THE REAL HIGH PRESSURE SHOWER HEAD

Thank you for taking the time to read my response to Mr. Williams complaint and checking out the facts and judging for yourselves who is right and who is wrong. Your comments are welcome!

And, thank you again, to RipOff Report for the opportunity to present my side of the issue, all 12 paragraphs, in its entirety. At first I was upset with RipOff Report but then after reading what they stand for, I am glad that they exist. Our freedom of speech is priceless and should always be protected!

Additional information

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

The seller uses the phrases showerBlaster, shower blaster, showerblaster showerhead, monsoon, and drencher to market these poor items.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC