Complaint Review: Fredom Boat Club

• Submitted: Fri, December 31, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 31, 2010

• Reported By: Dwayne — Jacksonville Florida U.S.A.
Fredom Boat Club
Beach Marina Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Fredom Boat Club Jacksonville, FL Freedom Boat Club Jacksonville, FL - Left Me & Other Members Owing Us Thousands of Dollars Jacksonville, Florida

Freedom Boat Club in St. Augustine, you guys still owe me over $4800 when you guys pulled out of Beach Marine here in Jacksonville and never refunded my money, provided a reasonable alternative (not going to drive 25 miles to get to your closest marinas), and generally screwed me out of near 5 grand. If you own the Julington Creek or St. Augustine franchises I hold you responsible. If you don't contact me to get my money back myself and around 15 others you left owing significant amounts of money too are going on an Internet campaign telling only the truth about our experiences. I'm sure that once people learn what a bad reputation that Freedom Boat Club has gotten, they will stay away. Do your research people on this company, not a good company since if the franchise goes broke Freedom's Corporate say, "oh that's between you and the franchisee", then you'll be where me and many other are in Jax-- SCREWED!! I'm sure Freedom thinks this is over but I'm willing to take out a full page ad in some local publications to ensure that you don't steal money from others like you have with me and the other Freedom Boat Club members that were out of the Beach Marina location. I have the financial means to do so unless this is resolved very soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2010 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fredom-Boat-Club/Jacksonville-Florida-32250/Fredom-Boat-Club-Jacksonville-FL-Freedom-Boat-Club-Jacksonville-FL-Left-Me-Other-Me-677259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fredom Boat Club