Complaint Review: Freelogoservices.com

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Wendy — Westford Massachusetts United States of America
Freelogoservices.com
353 Amberpine street Suite 2004, Nevada United States of America

Freelogoservices.com fastfreelogo Took my money, created a really poor logo then would not return my money as promised. 353 Amberpine street Suite 2004 , Nevada

Company promised to create a logo for me and if I didn't like it they would completely refund my money.  They advertise this on the web.  The created four different logos, all really bad.  I had them rework one of the four to see if they could come up with anything worthwhile.  The revisions were even worst than the original.  I requested my money back and received an email that said the following:

"We are sorry that the custom logos sent to you did not turn out to your exact specifications as anticipated. Rest assured, we will take care of this immediately and at no additional cost to you.

Please email us with exact specific instructions, attachments, photos, notes and anything else we can forward to our design team needed to correct and perfect a new logo design and/or revision at no cost to you, as to ensure your complete and total absolute custom logo design satisfaction.

We have already spent $30 paying our graphic designers to perfect your new logo and albeit we are losing money on this transaction, we appreciate you allowing us to perfect your logo while allowing our small business to recover part of our base costs. We do look forwarding to hearing from you and thank you for allowing us to perfect your new custom logo."

They do not want to refund my money as promised.  I do not want to waste anymore time with this company.  Do not do business with them unless you don't mind being ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelogoservicescom/353-Amberpine-street-Suite-2004-Nevada-89144/Freelogoservicescom-fastfreelogo-Took-my-money-created-a-really-poor-logo-then-would-not-882473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelogoservices.com