Complaint Review: Frisco Texas Police Department

Frisco Texas Police Department
7200 Stonebrook Pkwy Frisco, Select State/Province USA

Frisco Texas Police Department Corrupt Police in Frisco, Texas Frisco Texas

*Author of original report: Crooked cops in Frisco Texas

Is it standard operating procedure for Frisco Police, in particular, Sgt. Jorge Sanchez, Ofc. Richman, Officer Kristopher Lee, and Officer Adams to plant evidence in a case, take a picture of planted evidence and then commit perjury in Denton County court by stating that this evidence was there when they arrived?  Then when confronted with their own audio and video that has Sgt. Sanchez telling officers to plant evidence he is 'speechless'.  This is after the other three liars already swore to it.  Subsequently, I was found NOT GUILTY unanimously by a jury of 12.  Then it gets even more interesting, your police force then arrest me again this past January on yet again trumped up charges.  These charges were so trumped up that the grand jury no billed the indictment.  During your investigation your police officers discover that lo and behold I did NOT do what I was accused of and in fact you found out it was done by the accuser.  Did you arrest them? In fact your officers deleted emails from my email of my correspondence with you and your internal affairs officer regarding this incident.  I have proof from Google that those emails were deleted AFTER this last false arrest and imprisonment and the IP address that it was deleted from??? One owned by the Frisco PD.   Your officers even gave the 'accuser' (who trumped up the charge against me) MY property.  This police force is disgusting at best.  You have officers with DWIs on their record, officers with assault arrest on their record, and officers with domestic violence arrests.  You even have an officer whose husband was pulled over for drunk driving, and she (the Frisco Police officer) switched seats with her husband to protect him from getting arrested...citizens told the attending officers that she was not the driver but it was her intoxicated husband.  Your police department after investigating that incident just gave her an internal reprimand.  I promise you this, I will not let the corruption in your department go unnoticed.  I will not give up on exposing your corrupt officers for what they truly are...corrupt, lying, criminals.  Both of my grandfathers fought in WWII, one a decorated POW, uncles served in Vietnam and your department crap on every principle this country was founded on and on what they fought and died for.  You sir should be ashamed for leading such a corrupt organization.  I doubt you will do anything about what I posted here and in fact I'm sure it will be deleted rather quickly.  But know this, I have irrefutable proof of this wrong doing.  The silly thing of all of this, no one in your department has the courage to do the right thing and make this right.  Simply prosecute and charge who made false allegations against me.

PS.  I have irrefutable evidence to back everything I posted here.  Including the audio and video, the court transcripts of the perjury, details from Google regarding the deleting of emails, and other documentation.  I stand by everything I've posted here and ask you to do the right thing.

In summation, the Frisco Texas Police department are corrupt criminals and I have absolute proof.  The above is an email I sent the police chief John Bruce of Frisco Texas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frisco-Texas-Police-Department/Frisco-Select-StateProvince-75034/Frisco-Texas-Police-Department-Corrupt-Police-in-Frisco-Texas-Frisco-Texas-1048601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frisco Texas Police Department

Crooked cops in Frisco Texas

AUTHOR: cyyoung68 - ()

The below officers are corrupt, coward crooks...we have absolute proof.

If you have ever been arrested in Frisco Texas, please contact us...we have certified court transcripts of officers lying under oath and then being busted on the stand as well as certified audio/video of them planting evidence.

Frisco Texas cops are corrupt and crooked.

Officer Randall Adams, Officer Kristopher Lee, Sergeant Jorge A. Sanchez, Corporal Michael Goodman, Officer Cynthia Holmes, Officer Brent Armstrong, Officer Jon Coduti, Officer Sara Arizpe, Officer Avery Jones, Officer Sandra Morales

If they do not like what we have said, please feel free to sue.