Complaint Review: Full Sail University, Florida

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: rank357 — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Full Sail University, Florida
3300 University Boulevard Winter Park, Florida 327 Internet United States of America

Full Sail University, Florida ripped off, scammed,hustled, Internet

I attened Full Sail university as an online student for a digital cinematography degree. After completing mt first semester I needed to apply for another FASFA, my process took 2 monthes longer than I predicted and the school charged me out of pocket for the 2 monthes, without telling me until after my FASFA went through. My financial advisor gave me a list of places to apply for a personal loan. I applied at all and was denied. I recently google searched "Full Sail scam" and found a report a student posted on a blog, talking about how he was ripped off by them and that other student who graduated were denied jobs and told that the degrees wern't worth the paper they were printed on. I completed 8 monthes of schooling and my second FASFA loans were already taken by Full Sail. I am depely hurt and worried because I am in debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Full-Sail-University-Florida/internet/Full-Sail-University-Florida-ripped-off-scammedhustled-Internet-939380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Full Sail University, Florida