telling

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — South Lyon Michigan United States of America
Funeral.us.org

Funeral.us.org REVIEW: Commitment to total customer satisfaction includes offering refunds to unsatisfied customers. Email manager@funeral.us.org to request your money back.
*UPDATE: Funeral.us.org pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Funeral.us.org recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW: Funeral.us.org joins Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, making a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Funeral.us.org for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Funeral.us.org joins the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program in hopes to improve customer satisfaction by responding directly to customer concerns on the reports. Ripoff Report provides a service through providing a public forum and place where consumers can go to get help on their billing or accounts with different companies. The Corporate Advocacy Program allows Funeral.us.org to improve their business standards and show their customers their commitment to them.

funeral.us.org is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Josh Fraser during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Funeral.us.org.

The target markets for Funeral.us.org are individuals looking to find information on record of death on a person, verification or burial information on someone that has died. This website provides the same information as Cemetery.us. The company states that they are continually updating their database with LexisNexis and other providers to benefit their customers. They have email, live chat, and on-site options available to customers as they are using the site.

Funeral.us.org provides services to customers solely online. They do not have a live person for a customer to talk to and all sales are done online. The website comes up when a prospective customer searches for information on search engines such as Bing. Then, the customer is able to choose from different price packages and information that will be included in the particular package that is available for the customer in accordance to the information requested.

A typical experience that a customer may receive when accessing the website is the opportunity to receive quick access to reports and data within minutes. The company feels they are set apart from other companies that provide similar services because they are able to offer lower costs to customers than comparable information available.

Statements from the customer service manager

The company's customer service manager had the following to say about this new and efficient partnership: "Funeral.us.org has teamed up with Ripoff Report to improve the standard of customer service online. While managing an effective customer service team and getting help from Ripoff Report we can be sure to respond to all customer concerns."

Funeral records are a dire and sometimes difficult thing to look up. Through the funeral records website it allows customers to remain in the comfort of their own homes and view possibly painful records behind closed doors. The funeral records website also allows these computer customers to talk to representatives in a private manner through a simple chat feature.

No longer do funeral records seekers have to go through hurtful memories of loss in front of someone else. Now this can done in privacy on Funeral.us.org. The company's customer service agents are in place to help clients look up records, view account information if lost, and they also have the ability to offer refunds if customers are unhappy with the database findings.

Efficient use of Funeral.us.org reports and their customer service department reaching out will help improve the 100% customer satisfaction goal. Refund requests, comments and concerns can be emailed to manager@funeral.us.org.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
----------------------------------------

Funeral.us.org Cemetery.us.org Scam and Deception , Internet

This company operates under a variety of names. They offer to provide reports on such things as funerals, obituaries, burials, etc. The cost for a report is $1.00. After filling in the information the graphics make it look like they are processing hundreds of records, finally "finding" the information which will be e-mailed to you within 10-15 minutes of your payment. I made the payment and was directed to a second page which is very cleverly designed to make you think you are just reconfirming your e-mail address. Since nothing is happening it makes you think the additional information must be entered to get your report. Fortunately I read the fine print and realized I would be signing up for 10 months of "something" at $19.95 per month. I did not sign up and have been watching my credit card charges closely to ensure nothing is charged by this scam outfit.
I never received the promised report but my card was charged $0.50 and $0.49 for the report I never received. I tried contacting their customer service rep, Josh, by e-mail after having seen his response to another Ripoff Report about this company. Never received a reply.
User beware - this is nothing but a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funeralusorg/internet/Funeralusorg-Cemeteryusorg-Scam-and-Deception-Internet-1003457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funeral.us.org

Offer to Refund Charges

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

Josh,
I will write to you as suggested. However, would love to see you respond to the following:

1. I wrote to you prior to filing my report. I received no response. I find it interesting you invite me to contact you now, only after seeing your company listed here where your offer to refund can be viewed as a positive move. Why wasn't my original request good enough to initiate the refund? I provided all of the information needed in my note including transaction numbers.

2. Why didn't I receive the report as promised? Your site indicated all sorts of records were being processed and the report had been completed, yet nothing ever arrived. Interesting your site was able to bill my credit card account with no delay but could not provide the information promised.

3. Why was my account charged in 2 transactiuons, one for $0.50 and the other for $0.49, rather than the $1.00 listed on your site? Seems like you are trying to fly under the radar of some legality.

4. Why is the site purposely set up to deceive people into signing up for a costly subscription?

I am betting you won't answer any of these questions. Scamming people and then offering to refund the money of those who complain doesn't make you any less of a scammer.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Steve,

Please email josh@cemetery.us.org and I can offer you a refund immediately. I apologize for any inconvenience and I will get back to you as soon as I receive a message.

Josh F.