Complaint Review: Future Health Labs LLC

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: Jarrell — Winder Georgia United States of America
Future Health Labs LLC
2338 Rowland Ave Savannah, Georgia United States of America

Future Health Labs LLC Future Health labs LLC Raspberry Ketone Breeze SCAM BE AWARE - Raspberry Ketone Breeze & Colo Cleanse Pure Savannah, Georgia Savannah, Georgia

I responded to an ad you had for $4.95 for a trial of this product.  I ordered it 10/29/12 - #30588.  After seeing you charged my account $89.99, I immediately cancelled on 10/29/12. I called your customer service number and was give an return number RMA 3061125002294, Mdse. was returned on 11/20/12 to your Savannah, GA, address.

My wife and I both have been ill and today I called again and was told the RMA was not a good number and I was out my money.  At the same time the above took place, my wife ordered the same, received and returned the mdse. exactly as shown above, but he never received an email confirming or cancelling his order, but it was all handled by the same person in your office as described above.  Now I am out $359.96 AND NO PRODUCT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Health-Labs-LLC/Savannah-Georgia-31404/Future-Health-Labs-LLC-Future-Health-labs-LLC-Raspberry-Ketone-Breeze-SCAM-BE-AWARE-Rasp-1021669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Health Labs LLC