Complaint Review: Future Pharmacy

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Caroline — Tampa Florida United States of America
Future Pharmacy
10809 N. 56th Street Tampa, Florida United States of America

Future Pharmacy Over charged by extreme amounts. And when insurance was involved they refused to fill or would sell you capsules and claim your insurance doesn't cover said capsule Tampa, Florida

Future Pharmacy time and again have overcharged for a medicine that most pharmacies charge 80  (eighty) dollars for. On more than one occasion I was charged over 1,530.00 dollars for 180 pills. After I was able to purchase insurance they would either not fill my script by stating they had none. Or they would fill my script by using capsules.

Then claim my insurance didn't cover capsules. So again I would be charged 700.00 dollars or more. Finally I decided to inspect the capsules they were giving me. Some where blue inside, one pill would be dark blue and then another would be light blue. Sometimes they would even be green or white. After finally speaking to another pharmacist at another pharmacy altogether they told me to report them. Oxycodone 30mg are suppose blue. 20mg is grey, 15mg are green and 10mg are white.

So not only was I being over charged I wasn't even getting the correct milligram. In my oppinion they should be put out of business and also reinbursed for all the money they stole from me. Because as far as I'm concerned that's exactly what they did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Pharmacy/Tampa-Florida-33617/Future-Pharmacy-Over-charged-by-extreme-amounts-And-when-insurance-was-involved-they-ref-997294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Pharmacy