Complaint Review: GE Capial Retail Bank

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: John — Strawn Texas
GE Capial Retail Bank
po box 960061 Orlando, Florida USA

GE Capital Retail Bank AKA CareCredit/GECRB,AKA Account Security Fraudulent Charges for Account Security. Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Update/Not Rebuttal

*Author of original report: Calling does no good.

*Consumer Comment: Who Did You Call?

I have an account with this company. Have been making monthly payments as scheduled. All of a sudden a $130.00 per month charge started appearing on my account calling it self Account Security-866-846-6991. I did not sign up for any security. I am retired and not employed and have not filed for any disability. Company will not respond to stop or explain charges. My account is on auto pay and has never been past due.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capial-Retail-Bank/Orlando-Florida-960061/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank-AKA-CareCreditGECRBAKA-Account-Security-Fraudulent-Charges-for-A-1098436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capial Retail Bank

Update/Not Rebuttal

AUTHOR: John - ()

I finally was aable to reach an automated number and it DID givee me a chance to cancel their service. But you must

have the complete account number to proceed. Finally got account number from a service where I had used ths account.

The site says they cancelled the charge; however it has not been reflected on my account. Still trying to force me to pay $130.00 per month extra for some service that I am NOT eligible to use. To Wit disability insurance. I am retired and disabled veteran. Not eligible for this employment disability insurance.

Calling does no good.

AUTHOR: John - ()

I have called both numbers. One gives option to cancel. Fine but you need complete account number. I only have last four numbers. So it kicked me off the system. I called Ge bank. Same story need whole account number. They made no attemt to verify me and provide info. I can't even cancel account with out the whole number.

Who Did You Call?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Did you call that 866 # that you listed on your original complaint.  I called that number and it gives you a menu selection.  There is a selection to CANCEL this service.  Try it.