Complaint Review: GForce Chips

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Danville Indiana United States of America
GForce Chips
17595 Harvard Ste. C-194 Irvine, California United States of America

GForce Chips Didn't refund full amount for unopened product, even though they assured me of a refund when purchasing Irvine, California

I order 2 GForce chips, but then after reading reviews on the product, which described it as being "snake oil", "not making a difference", "junk", etc.  I called the company back to cancel the order.

The sales person on the their end was very forceful and said the product had been shipped, even though it was only about 15 minutes after I placed the order on the internet.  The sales person said that if I didn't want the parts, I could send them back for a full refund.

I soon got an email saying the parts were shipped, but my account wasn't charge for 2 days and the parts took about 10 days.

I promptly sent the two chips back, unopened.  I included a letter asking for a full refund, etc.

My account was only credited for $51.50.   I paid $69.00 plus $5.45 shipping.  So, not including shipping I was shorted at total of $36.00 and what I was out for shipping both ways!

This company is operating an internet scam, claiming their product will increase power and improve gas mileage by 4-7 mpg.  Their "chip" is only a .25cent resistor that fools the engine air temp sensor.  It is impossible to get more power through increasing the fuel/air mixture and improve fuel efficiency.

Do your research before you buy.  This company has a history of not standing behind their product, otherwise they would make full refunds, in other words, satisfaction is NOT guaranteed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GForce-Chips/Irvine-California-92614/GForce-Chips-Didnt-refund-full-amount-for-unopened-product-even-though-they-assured-me-938235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GForce Chips