Complaint Review: GForce Chips

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, October 16, 2011

• Reported By: T.J. — Anaheim California U.S.A.
GForce Chips
17595 Harvard Ste. C-194, Irvine, California United States of America

GForce Chips GF Chips This Company claims to sell computer chips that improve a car's performance, I paid the money and Never received the Product. When you try to reach them during business hours, the message says you've Irvine, California

*Author of original report: I'd like to Retract my prior complaint re: GForce Chips

I ordered a high performance automotive chip for my car, paid the money, and waited and waited and waited.  After 2 weeks I tried to reach them;  the phone number has a pre-recorded message telling you to call back between 9 and 6 pst -  Even When it's 3 in the afternoon!  It then says to leave a message after the tone -  NO Beep to leave a message and then line goes dead!!  So then I try emailing,  but you have to use their form on their site (no independent email address),  but their form keeps claiming my email addresses (all of them) are not valid??

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM................DON'T THINK LIKE I DID; "WOW THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PRICE FOR THIS CHIP, 'CAUSE ELSEWHERE THEY'RE TWICE OR THREE TIMES AS EXPENSIVE, WOW WHAT A GREAT DEAL"....................IT IS NO DEAL, SAVE THE CALL TO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. [continued below]....
.....  AND GOD FORBID YOU SEND A MONEY ORDER OR ELSE JUST WRITE IT OFF AND MOVE ON.  THIS COMPANY IS A P.O. BOX AND A BANK ACCOUNT, NOTHING MORE.....THE GUY OR GUYS RUNNING IT SHOULD BE IN JAIL !!!!!!!!  BUT UNFORTUNATELY TOO MANY SCAMMERS OUT THERE AND NOT ENOUGH COPS, DO THE MATH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GForce-Chips/Irvine-California-92614/GForce-Chips-GF-Chips-This-Company-claims-to-sell-computer-chips-that-improve-a-cars-per-747152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GForce Chips

I'd like to Retract my prior complaint re: GForce Chips

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

Although the Shipping did take Longer than expected to go from Tustin to Anaheim Hills CA. Well over a Week!  And they did not answer phones or have any way to leave a v.m. when I started getting concerned after a week waiting for the product..........

About 10 days after I ordered online - it did Finally arrive. Had a mechanic friend help install it cuz I'd no clue where my MAF Sensor was located under the Shrouds etc of the SL engine compartment.....they should provide decent install instructions with engine layout for specifics on each car? They Know exacts on the car, cuz that's how the take the Orders!

But I am Pleased to Report - Damn thing Does exactly what they Claim;  Better Performance and Gas Mileage!  I've got an Older SL500 (98, Best Year Ever for SL's btw, for motor/trans/drivetrain in the past 40 years!) that used to be a hair sluggish when putting your foot Into It.  Now it's almost instantaneous...........press the pedal and Bam, it Responds.  Gas Needle doesn't move counter-clockwise as quickly anymore either.........that is when I'm not Throwin the Passengers head back against the headrest, Ha!

For the Price, I Would Recommend one to anybody looking for an inexpensive way to gain performance and not wanting to replace exhaust systems or install super chargers etc.

P.S.  Anyone in need of Licensed Broker for R.E. & Mortgage;  check out my website at either:

lowratesonline  dot net
refiloanapplication  dot com
or pinnaclemortgagebroker  dot com

my contact phone numbers are on Contact link on my site too!  Free Consultations.  26 years in the business.  Licensed by the CA DRE & NMLS