Complaint Review: GForce Performance Chips

• Reported By: NotHappy — Tampa Florida
GForce Performance Chips
17595 Harvard Ste. C-194 Ivine, California USA

GForce Performance Chips Rip Off - No Refund Ivine California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A full refund will be provided upon receiving the item back.

In March of 2014 I purchased a Performance Chip for my vehicle. After a couple of months I realized that my gas milage had reduced by 3mpg instead of increasing the 10% claimed on the website. I contacted Technical Support and was told to return the chip for testing. I returned the chip and they sent me a new one. The replacement chip is doing the same thing, reducing my mpg by 3mpg. I contacted the Sales department to request a refund and spoke to a Sales Manager (very rude man). He stated that if it has been past 14 days, they will not provide a refund. Their website clearly states on the main page "What sets us apart from our competition, we offer a solid product that we stand by, so much so that if you are not satisfied in any way we will offer you a 100% no questions asked refund on installed modules." I mentioned this to the Sales Manager and he stated in our terms of service aggrement on our site it clearly states no refunds after 14 days.  In my opinion, this is a case of false advertisement and they should be held accountable..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GForce-Performance-Chips/Ivine-California-92614/GForce-Performance-Chips-Rip-Off-No-Refund-Ivine-California-1171425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GForce Performance Chips

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A full refund will be provided upon receiving the item back.

AUTHOR: GForceChips - ()

We never heard from you after we sent the replacement, other than receiving this complaint. Simply return the item back, for a full, 100% refund of $74.95. We have also sent you an email.

Thanks,